Foundations & Endowments
We help foundations take a methodical and prudent approach to investing. Coordinating with the Board of Directors, we'll confirm goals, time horizons, income and withdrawal expectations, and tolerance for risk in order to make prudent investments.
For Those With Endowments
An endowment is a fund established to invest for planned or consistent withdrawals. We'll take the time to fully understand the intended use as well as the restrictions and limitations imposed. When managed properly, the donations you receive can have a much greater impact over time.
What All Foundation Clients Should Have
- a written withdrawal policy
- a usage policy
- an Investment Policy Statement (included in our services)
We help our for-profit corporate clients invest company assets according to their long-term goals. Your goals could be capital projects, succession planning, or buy-outs and mergers.
- We start by identifying your corporate goals.
- We find the appropriate level of risk with company decision makers.
- We manage your assets based on your investment objectives which dictate your allocation and time horizon.
- We offer account review meetings for decision makers annually, and more frequently as needed.
Limited Liability Corporations
LLC's may make sense for a client who would like to reduce personal liability by holding certain assets in an LLC, or who may utilize an LLC for tax planning purposes. As part of our planning process, we can help determine if an LLC might make sense for a client, or if an existing LLC structure continues to be the most logical company structure.
If your LLC holds equity and fixed income investment assets, we can help manage those assets in an appropriate investment objective to meet the guidelines set by the members.
- We ensure that an LLC is and remains the best structure for your business.
- We confirm the goals and risk tolerance of all owners, members, and/or other interested parties.
- Then, as with all our corporate accounts, we'll manage those assets according to the assigned investment objective.
It's important to invest your dollars — it's also crucial to invest in the people who work for you. We can provide retirement plan services for you and your employees through our affiliate, Northern Capital Retirement Services, Inc.
Plans We Offer
- 401(k) Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Simplified Employer Pension (SEP) Plans
- Simple IRA Plans
Would you like to see a proposal?
If you're shopping around, let us put together a proposal for your business. Our fees are competitive, and our service is exceptional.
View our company disclosures.
If you want to learn more about what our business, just let us know and we'll send you a copy of our ADV Part 2A brochure.