Having a comprehensive financial plan is the best foundation for any decisions you'll make with your assets and investments, whether it's planning for retirement or saving for college.
- We create a financial plan based on your unique needs.
- You get access to our financial planning software, a cash flow plan, and a net worth statement.
- We help guide you in budgeting and goal setting, if needed.
Our investment advice is tailored to you as a unique individual. When you work with Northern Capital, you'll receive personalized attention and advice, and walk away with an investment objective that takes into account your financial situation, risk tolerance, and long-term plans and goals.
- The portfolio for your chosen investment objective is carefully monitored and managed for you by our firm's Investment Committee.
- We handle both discretionary and non-discretionary trading authorizations
- Offer annual account reviews — and more frequently as needed
Managing the individual investments within your portfolio includes:
- Selecting and monitoring the investments in your accounts
- Continuously managing your investments, including asset allocation changes and routine rebalances
- Communicating proactively to keep clients updated on market conditions and investment committee activities
If you'd like advice on what to do with your retirement accounts, we also offer rollover services. Get the guidance and help you need to make an informed decision when it comes to leaving your money in a retirement plan, rolling it over to an IRA, or taking a distribution.
- We'll thoroughly evaluate your situation
- Explain all of your options and disclose any conflicts of interest
- Make recommendations that are in your best interest
- Assist with transfers, rollovers, or opening of new IRA accounts
Ready to get started?
We're ready when you are! Let's begin with a face-to-face chat about your assets, goals, and risk tolerances.
View our company disclosures.
If you want to learn more about what our business, just let us know and we'll send you a copy of our ADV Part 2A brochure.